Monday, April 19, 2010
1. Cream together your butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar.
2. Add the soya flour as if you are adding an egg to the mixture.
3. In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients well.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
5. Pour flour mixture into the buttery mixture. Mix.
6. Once it has formed a dough, roll small balls and set them on an ungreased baking sheet 2 inches apart from one another.
7. Press with the back of your fork twice on each cookie in a criss-cross design.
8. Stick each batch in the oven for 10 minutes. Cool on a cooling rack.